Thursday, November 12, 2015

The return

Is it just me, or have I been gone a long time...? Like a very long time. 
Hello my lovely people! I am back!
And I thought, what better way to come back than to show off my lovely planner.  Keep in mind I have yet to use it. I'm, in fact, terrified of using it at the moment.  It's so shiny and clean and I've been storing mostly everything on google calendar because its all dance classes and lessons!  Without having school now, I'm wondering what kind of loveliness to keep in this beauty.
For now I won't jump into it- so that I don't regret it!








For those who may not know, I moved! Again.  If you would still like to penpal, send me a comment or email yanacolors@gmail.com and I will send you my address - we can pick this all back up!
What have I been doing now a days? Working and dancing.  I've changed departments within the hospital and am loving what I do.  However, the passion clicks with dancing! I am in a teacher training program and spend all of my "free" time, teaching classes, taking classes or participating in teams.  I love it.
This weekend I will be traveling to Moab for a dance congress, and the following weekend to the Bay Area.   I am so very excited to perform and have a wonderful time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment